sabato 7 maggio 2016

BURY ME A G

FSP Crew

Tupac Shakur wrote "Hit 'Em Up" with collaboration of the Outlawz. This song talks about the rivalry with the enemy Notorious B.I.G. In this song Tupac insults Notorious with bad words.
B.I.G. and Tupac were friends, but when in 1994 at the Quad Recording Studios Tupac suffered an aggression with many shots of firegun, the rapper thought that his friend Notorious was responsible of his aggression, and this is the reason why Tupac wrote this song against Notorious B.I.G.
Hit em’ up is a single, this song was written in 1996 and it is known as one of the most famous dissing of hip-hop.
We think this song is very aggressive, very gangsta, that is what we like about this song.







Lyrics - Hit 'Em Up

First off, fuck your bitch
And the clique you claim
West side when we ride
Come equipped with game
You claim to be a player
But I fucked your wife
We bust on Bad Boys
niggas fuck for Life
Plus Puffy tryin' to see me weak
Hearts I rip
Biggie Smalls and Junior Mafia
Some mark ass bitches
We keep on coming
While we running for your jewels
Steady gunning
Keep on busting at them fools
You know the rules
Little Ceasar go ask you homie
How I'll leave you
Cut your young ass up
See you in pieces
Now be deceased
Little Kim,
Don't fuck around with real G's
Quick to snatch your ugly ass, off the streets
So fuck peace
I'll let them niggas know
It's on for Life
Don't let the west side
Ride the night (ha ha)
Bad Boys murdered on Wax and kill
fuck with me
And get your caps peeled
You know, see

Grab your glocks when you see 2pac
Call the cops when you see 2pac, uh
Who shot me,
But your punks didn't finish
Now you 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace
nigga, I hit 'em up


Glossary

Westside: Tupac is from Harlem, he says the West Coast is where he learned the “game”.
Quad Recording Studios: Tupac was there when he was shot.
Outlawz: a gangsta rap group.
Bad Boys: the record label of Notorious B.I.G.
Dissing: a song with the aim of insulting other rappers or groups.
1996: in this year Tupac Shakur was killed.
Gangsta: gangsta rap is a musical genre born in Compton, a city in southern Los Angeles County, California, United States.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento